Well, I got to make it official, I suppose, to hold myself accountable. I am starting the Couch to 5k program on Monday, October 12, 2009. It is a nine week program designed to get you in shape for a 5k which is a little over 3 miles.
I am scared and excited. I want to get into shape real bad. I've never really started anything and stuck with it for very long. But I really want this. I want this for myself and for my family.
Ernie is going to do it with me, but because of school and Sophia we have to do it on separate days. The program says to run 3 days a week with one day in between. We are going to alternate days in the week and then on Saturday we will run together. I think it's a great idea. Gives us something to do alone and together.
Wish me luck!
19 Real Pumpkin Carving & Craft Ideas
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment