
She's finally down. Hold on a minute, let me take a deep breath. I swear my sweet angel baby girl drives me nuts sometimes. She is so inconsistent with her sleep patterns. As soon as we get into a routine she changes it. I think she thinks it's hilarious.
She was on the boob from about 2 hours until she went to bed at 10pm. I think she may be going through a growth spurt. I hope bedtime will get easier as we introduce solids next month. When I'm feeding her at night I feel like I am being held down and can't move. I love her, obviously, but having to sit down for that long drives me nuts. I feel a slight panic attack coming on sometimes.
On the other hand, I am not ready to have her on cereal. I mean I can't wait to see her with the food all over her face. And all the weird little expressions she will make when she's trying new things out. But it's a huge step into not being my infant anymore. And I'm just not comfortable enough with that. Before I know it, she will be leaving for college and never looking back.
I guess for now I will soak in as much of her as possible and be severely thankful to have her in my life. And that I get to see her grow into a smart, strong and self knowing woman.
Just thinking about her makes me want to pick her up out of bed and snuggle her. I must be nuts to put myself through trying to get her back to sleep again tonight!









I can't wait to see Soaphia's first food pictures! I love you guys!
ReplyDelete"She is so inconsistent with her sleep patterns. As soon as we get into a routine she changes it"
ReplyDelete-sounds like us here
"When I'm feeding her at night I feel like I am being held down and can't move. I love her, obviously, but having to sit down for that long drives me nuts. I feel a slight panic attack coming on sometimes."
-ahh hugs hun! I know what you're feeling, it gets better with time.
" But it's a huge step into not being my infant anymore."
-you make me want to cry!!!
"I guess for now I will soak in as much of her as possible and be severely thankful to have her in my life"
-Amen!
"Just thinking about her makes me want to pick her up out of bed and snuggle her. But I must be nuts to put myself through trying to get her back to sleep again tonight!"
-OMG you had me cracking up girl!!!!
Love you lots!!! Your blog rocks!